Built Gear Independent Squat Stands are a great solution for cramped home gyms. When not in use, the stands can be stored out of the way. The squat stands are constructed with a H shape based, connected to the upright with heavy duty brackets. A pair of J-cups with protective UMHW plastic to the rear and base section are included as standard with this unit.
The squat stands offers a considerable number of positions helping to accommodate a wide range of height and exercises. The independent upright design is stable and does not need to be bolted to the floor (however bolt down brackets are available as an add on). Many Olympic weightlifters prefer this set up for its small footprint and low-profile design. The bolt-together construction allows you to easily transport and fit the rack into any room without having to worry about ceiling height.
- Total height: 1875mm
- Footprint (each squat stand): 550mm(W) x 700mm(D)
- Includes 16mm heavy duty bolts and fasteners
- Made with 3mm thick steel construction throughout
- Uprights are 75x75mm steel tubing, 3mm thick / 11 gauge
- Upright spacing is 50mm to the front and back, 150mm spacing to sides
- The hase is constructed with 75x50mm steel tubing, 3mm thick / 11 gauge
- (2) Heavy duty J-cups with protective UHMW plastic inserts
- 450kg weight capacity